Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Pranav <pddeals@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ahd driver on 4.9 has problem with more than 3 drives (update)

I have an update on the problem.

When I boot the machine with the -v option it boots up
completely. It does dump card state and give a few
other messages, but it boots up completely unlike
before wherei t used to just dump card state
repeatedly. I can provide you with the dmesg if
needed.

What do you think could be reason for that? is it
stable enough to run like this (with the -v option and
with those error messages) as a production server.

-Pranav