Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 1998 19:31:14 +0500 (GET)
From:      Guram Mosashvili <guram@server.parliament.ge>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "IP+Ethernet address"

Hello,

I am interested in if it is possible or not in FreeBSD to connect IP
address to ethrnet address hardly???

In the other words if user change right IP number on his workstation
he must disable to connect to my FreeBSD server.

as i know arp command give me possibilities only see current IP and
Ethernet addres on PC, but not manage it.

I know that in nowel lan it done very easy.

Please if You know How to do in if FreeBSD please send me message.

Thank in advance.

Guram Mosashvili
Georgia, Tbilisi