Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:26:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Daniel <john@cell-works.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tutorial on cable modem gateway set-up

I've been looking for detailed instructions on how to set up a gateway on
a comcast cable modem connection but I haven't found one that works
consistently.  The best I've been able to achieve is a connection that
does DHCP but drops the connection and won't do natd for my windows
machine. I going to try again this weekend. Anybody have a tutorial they
can recommend?

Thanks

"Don't want no trouble , don't start no trouble."

-Some actor in some sitcom