Date:      Mon, 02 Apr 2012 18:20:30 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newbie - Mac G5 Dual PPC 970 @ 2Ghz

Hello,

On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 10:12:23 -0400
Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know that Torfinn and Nathan both have such a machine. I'll add them as a
> CC to the message to see if they can add a little of something.

In general, there is no need to CC me; I am still reading this mailing list, and will speak up if I
think I have something to add. :-)
If anyone need to contact me via email, pay attention, my old email address on this list will dissappear
soon (I changed ISP).
Sadly, my G5 has been collecting dust for some time now, I haven't been able to find the time to do anything with it.
So I can't really add anything to this specific discussion, sorry.
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>