Date:      Sat, 14 Feb 2015 09:20:16 +0530
From:      "Martin Bell" <martin@performance-based-result.website>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Is your brand/business exposed to reputational risk?

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with a UNSUBSCRIBE and we'll have you
removed from our database, don't worry! Please provide 2 working days to
remove your email id from our data base.

Hi,

Greetings,

We found some negative reviews about your business which impacts the way
your business performs online. A lot of people do search on google about
reputation before they plan to make an important purchase. Hence a strong
brand image is very important today. We can help you to build your online
reputation management.

We empower Online Presence & Internet Reputation of your Brand / Business;
at the same time Demote Negative Reviews/Complaints from Google Search
Results.

Get Your Reputation Analyzed today by our Online Reputation Management
experts.

What we can do for you:

-          Control & Manage how you look in Google / Internet

-          Push back negative listings in Google or any other search
engines.

-          Improve your Brand image & Gain Trust

-          Spread more positive reviews for your organization

-          Internet Profiling of Key Persons / Professionals

-          Online Business Visibility Management (word of mouth)

We can help you restore the integrity of your brand through the
implementation of our innovative yet ethical ORM techniques. Rest assured,
with our comprehensive ORM program, you can expect a notable enhancement in
the credibility of your business as well as revenue!

If interested to know more about our ORM program, simply reply us your
requirement along with your contact details and we'll be in touch shortly.

Thanks & Regards,

Martin Bell
Marketing Manager
Head Office: San Jose, CA 95120