Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2012 07:46:18 +0100
From:      Bas Smeelen <b.smeelen@ose.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   9-STABEL Gnome keyring cannot allocate secure memory

Hi,

I have update my 9-STABLE system with csup from 21 jan. to 28 jan. last weekend.
After building and installing kernel and world and recompiling all ports the
Gnome desktop does not start through anymore. This is with gmd after
providing the password or without when just running startx as a normal user.
It was all working fine before. The X window system works, it is just a
Gnome issue.
To be sure I deleted all ports and reinstalled, but it still has the same
issue. The screen stays blank and on the console there is a message from
gnome keyring that it cannot allocate secure memory.
I did not find anything significant in src/UPDATING and I did not update the
portstree, because these versions were working fine.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: http://www.ose.nl/email