Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2012 10:12:10 -0400
From:      Alejandro Imass <ait@p2ee.org>
To:        Robert Bonomi <bonomi@mail.r-bonomi.com>
Cc:        dghughes82@googlemail.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virtual Hosts & Subdomains

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Robert Bonomi <bonomi@mail.r-bonomi.com> w=
rote:

> David Hughes <dghughes82@googlemail.com> wrote
>> Hi all,

[...]

> This takes several things to make it work.
> =A01) You must have DNS entries for all the various =A0{foo}.domian.tld

[...]

Yeah, for one, the OP should provide details of his implementation
since as you very well point out there are many places where this can
go wrong... We use a jail that reverse proxies to all other jails.
This allows a 2 layer set-up that is not only more secure, but more
flexible as well.

We still don't know if the OP's jail is bound to a public IP or not...