Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:59:43 +0100 (CET)
From:      Krzysztof Stryjek <wtp@mud.pl>
To:        roam@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   /usr/ports/security/stunnel (4.00)

Hello,

I've just made upgrade to stunnel 4.00, but unfortunatelly make cert does
not work :-((( It's because in work directory Makefile does not know haw
to make certificate. I think we should write to author of this software,
but I think there should be some info in port Makefile, that there is
problem to make certificate.

Well I think it is *real* problem for someone, who wants make new
certificate, i.e. there is no old one or old is out of date.

Thanks a lot.
Regards
--
/~\ The ASCII                  Krzysztof Stryjek
\ / Ribbon Campaign            wtpooh@acn.waw.pl

If you think last Tuesday was a drag, wait till you see what happens
tomorrow!