Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:42:50 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Paul Herman <pherman@frenchfries.net>
To:        Kamal Lakhiani <klakhiani@isdnet.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: <sys/proc.h> process flags

On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, Kamal Lakhiani wrote:

> I see an undocumtented process flag value of 10^5.   What does it mean ?

#define P_BUFEXHAUST    0x100000 /* dirty buffers flush is in progress */

...is what I found in sys/proc.h, but I think the description in the
comment is misleading. (?)  It means that these proceses are allowed
to allocate vfs buffers no matter how full the buffer memory is.  As
it stands, only the pagedaemon and bufdaemon get these flags.

-Paul.