Date:      Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:22:36 -0400
From:      Omar Thameen <omar@clifford.inch.com>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>, John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: deja.com/usenet/ service

So basically, no one uses anything but deja.com for usenet
searches?

With all the bandwidth, disk, and cpu required, I can see where
their monthly expenses would make their revenue-on-advertising
model difficult.  OTOH, if no one else is offering this service,
it seems to me there should be a way to make it work.  Heck,
I'd pay $10/month for access to that database of information if
I had to.

Omar