Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 2009 08:03:56 GMT
From:      remko@FreeBSD.org
To:        grog@lemis.com, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/91539: FreeBSD web site renders very badly

Synopsis: FreeBSD web site renders very badly

State-Changed-From-To: open->suspended
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Fri Nov 6 08:02:52 UTC 2009
State-Changed-Why:
I tried the proposed change of changing the width's and borders, and it looks fine
except for the frontpage. Since all of these things might need more fiddling, I
think this will not be resolved anytime soon. I'll mark the ticket as suspended
till someone can properly sort this out. Or if Emily is watching, please help us
to resolve the reported problems.