Date:      Thu, 13 May 2004 16:44:37 -0400
From:      "Kevin A. Pieckiel" <pieckiel+freebsd-hackers@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.2.1 panic

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 01:16:59PM -0400, Kevin A. Pieckiel wrote:

> One filesystem NFS mounted from another FBSD 4.9 box.
> Samba 3.0.4 is installed and running (AD member server).
> Samba is mapping home directories to the NFS-mounted files.
>
> When accessing a home directory from a Windows computer (trying
> to read files from the NFS-mounted filesystem), the computer
> panics and reboots.
>
> NFS support provided via modules, not compiled into kernel.

Oh, yeah, and if I don't nfs mount my data drive and access
local files, it works like I expect it to and without a panic!

This is halting my progress, any help on resolving this would
be appreciated.  I have core dumps, debug kernels, and symbols
for modules if anyone wants me to extract certain info from
the dump.

Kevin