Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:59:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rdkeys@csemail.cropsci.ncsu.edu
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        rdkeys@csemail.cropsci.ncsu.edu ()
Subject:   What scientific plotting ports are done or in progress?????

I am looking for any and all available ports of scientific plotting software
to FreeBSD.  I am aware of gnuplot, and have also installed the gnu plot
utils.  But, I was looking for anything else that may be available, or
be in the porting stage.   A particularly good one that I am looking for
is called gle, but I have not had success myself in porting it to Freebsd.

So, anyone have any pet scientific graphics software they can recommend or
have ported, or are porting?

Thanks

Bob Keys
rdkeys@csemail.cropsci.ncsu.edu