Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:29:00 +1200
From:      "Juha Saarinen" <juha@saarinen.org>
To:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>, "Andrew Hesford" <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>, "ben hubbard" <ben@eproduct.org>
Cc:        "Chris Byrnes" <chris@jeah.net>, "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Click on to meet someone you Click with

:: I find that the most effective way to deal with spam is look at
:: the headers
:: and mail abuse@ every server in the list.  I find that most isps
:: take care
:: of it(or atleast say they do)  I think someone mentioned this.
:: Once people
:: started to get their accounts deleted a few times, they might stop it

And, if you're a persistant "anti-commerce anti-spam Nazi" you'll end up on
a "flamers" list with addresses that spammers avoid using...

-- Juha