Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:03:37 +0100
From:      "Georg Backer" <gbacker@lionhead.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   bge driver  (5.3-BETA3)

Hello,

=20

I've been poking all around the net and haven't found any more
information about the current status of the bge driver and its missing
polling support.

I wondered if this is still the case and if somebody is working on it at
the moment or if the bge driver already supports polling but I've just
simply it. :-)

=20

Also is interrupt mitigation available on bge cards / drivers? I've read
that it is but how can I double check that it is activated and utilized?

I'm using 5.3-BETA3.

=20

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for any inconvenience caused
should the question have been answered already,

Kind regards,

Georg Backer