Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 19:24:23 -0700
From:      Sebastian Romo <sromo@cabonet.net.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Rafael Angulo <rafael@cabonet.net.mx>, Timothy Westerdahl <tim@cabonet.net.mx>
Subject:   Instalation Problem

Hi:
I'm an ISP in Cabo San Lucas Mexico (http://www.cabonet.net.mx) runing
old version of freebsd in old server. Then I buy another server and buy
the newest version of FreeBSD 2.2.5. and try to install with no success.

I Start from CDROM, check all conflicts, chose the novice installation,
take all SCSI Disk for Freebsd Partition (A), in Label Editor i specify
64MB for "/"; 137MB for "Swap", 853MB for "/var" and 2900MB for "/usr"
in a 4GB SCSI Hard disk, also we have 64MB RAM. Then I chose in
Distribution "All" and select the CDROM Media Installation...

The problem is after that no prompt for commit all this actions; start
inmediatly to try to install the system but say: The file system is
Full! many times....
I Think is because all actions choosed are not writed.
I need Help, I can't install because that, do you have an idea what i do
wrong or i forgot?
Thanks again and Best Regards,

Sebastian Romo
Cabonet Internet Services Provider