Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 97 22:59:03
From:      "Mike G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        "adamh@earthlink.net" <adamh@earthlink.net>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Win95, Linux and FreeBSD

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997 18:52:59 -0800, Adam Harrison wrote:

>To Whom it May Concern:
>	I am running Linux and Windows 95 and I would like to add FreeBSD to my
>system setup. How do I go about doing so? If I install FreeBSD will that
>overwrite Lilo, making me unable to boot Linux? How do I safely (without
>causing any headaches) add FreeBSD to my system. Is it better to run the
>FreeBSD setup program from DOS or Linux?
>	Thanks in advance.
>		    Best Regards,
>			    Adam Harrison

You can install FreeBSD no problem...when you install you have
the option of not loading a boot manager(your best bet)...just
be sure to make your FreeBSD root partition bootable.  I would
reccoment creating a FreeBSD boot diskette and installing from
there.

Michael G.

Brought to you by the Letters 'O' and 'S' and the number '2' :)