Date:      21 Apr 2000 01:48:09 -0700
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports dependencies problem on bento with bison ports

 * From: Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>

 * Right now, I'm happy with the workariund (assuming it works)
 * of adding USE_BISON=yes in the opengatekeeper port Makefile.

Hey, I was hoping you (or someone else) would stand up and fix the
*real* problem! ;)

 * I'll have to split openh323 up into
 * openh323lib and pwlib, and increase the size of the package
 * by including libraries, but this would solve the problem
 * by doing things a more traditional way.

Well, running a build of another port from within a port build is a
nice thing to avoid if you can, so I certainly have no problem with
that.

Satoshi