Date:      Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:11:53 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "..:: Cleber ::.." <clebermartim@gmail.com>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with installation of the gconf2

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:55:34 -0500, ..:: Cleber ::..  =

<clebermartim@gmail.com> wrote:

> (b) the output of the failed make command

> checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
> checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
> checking for DEPENDENT... configure: error: Package requirements  =

> (glib-2.0 > 2.9
> .0 gmodule-2.0 >=3D 2.7.0 gobject-2.0 >=3D 2.7.0 ORBit-2.0 >=3D 2.4.0)=
 were  =

> not met:
>
> Requested 'glib-2.0 > 2.9.0' but version of GLib is 2.8.6

Here has said it all as we have glib-2.10.3 and you have glib-2.8.6_1.  =

Please visit http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/bugging.html and be sure =
to  =

follow the '1. When should I make a bug report?'.

Cheers,
Mezz

 =

  =

  =

> be a
> good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your sys=
tem
> (i.e. an `ls /var/db/pkg`). Put your attachment up on any website,
> copy-and-paste into http://freebsd-gnome.pastebin.com, or use send-pr(=
1)  =

  =

------------------------------------

 =

 =

 =

 =

> one of
> the aforementioned steps.

-- =

mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/  -  gnome@FreeBSD.org
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia@FreeBSD.org