Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 09:35:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <aklemm@hightek.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to write something onto a pager when a snmp trap occurrs ?

You can grab ucd-snmp from the ports collection.  Really neat little
collection of stuff...  If you want something newer than that, you can
find the dist site from the port Makefile, I think the port is a few
versions behind.

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB