Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 2015 18:13:03 +0530
From:      Pratik Singhal <ps06756@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>,  FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Compilation error due to header not found

Hello all, I have used the file "dev/sound/pcm/sound.h" in a kernel driver
made for ac97 codec for Allwinner A10. This file further includes the file
"dev/sound/pcm/channel.h" which further includes the file "channel_if.h".

I have checked in  ~HEAD and the file channel_if.h doesn't exist in that
particular directory and as a result, I am getting a compilation error when
I compile the kernel complaining about the missing file "channel_if.h" .

How can I resolve this error ?

Regards,
Pratik Singhal