Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:11:58 +0200
From:      Grzegorz Czaplinski <gregory@prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl>
To:        Cort Naegelin <jtylor20@attbi.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Virus protection

Hello Cort,
you may use amavis-perl or amavisd which is even better and faster.
Amavis may be run with many different antivirus software.
I use amavis with postfix and sophos. The installation is quite tricky,
but works very well.

Cheers,
	gregory

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 11:11:29PM -0400, Cort Naegelin wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     Dropping a line. Could I have some suggestions for virus protection. I
> plan to setup a mail server and require virus protection. Trend Micro only
> supports Linux. Any suggestions
>

>             Thanks

Grzegorz Czaplinski <gregory@prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl>
"The Power to Serve, Right for the Power Users!" - http://www.FreeBSD.org/
 Fingerprint: EB77 E19D CFA2 5736 810F  847C A70F A275 2489 469F