Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:40:15 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Doug Young' <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>, Marc Schneiders <marc@oldserver.demon.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: KDE problems

I'm sorry, but what relevance did any of your reply have to his problem?  :P

Anyway.. try using the ports.  I never used the package before, so there may
be some dependencies that are not being dealt with downloading the package
and installing it that way.

cd /usr/ports/x11/kde11
make install

see what happens.