Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 21:06:42 -0400
From:      Normand Leclerc <leclercn@videotron.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Weird MFS things

     As there been changed in the kernel that could affect MFS?  I can't
load the module without getting some kernel errors: /kernel:
mfs_badop[vop_getvobject] = 22.  The worst thing is that as soon as this
module is loaded, the kernel becomes highly unstable.  I unloaded it,
the machine lasted about 5 minutes and got a kernel panic.

   I've seen this error on both I386 and Alpha machine.  This is from a
cvsup done friday.

Normand Leclerc
leclercn@videotron.ca