Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:57:03 +0530
From:      "Naga Suresh B" <torvalds@addr.com>
To:        "Chris BeHanna" <behanna@zbzoom.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: plain text password

Hai,
       The solution which u had given is very nice.But it is not putting
properly in the htpasswd file we made a small change to u r script. After
making that change it started working fine. Thanks for u r help.
I am giving the altered script below:-

cat /etc/master.passwd | awk -F":" '{ printf("%s:%s\n", $1, $2) }' >
/usr/local/www/site/phpMyadmin/httpd_access