Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:35:22 -0400
From:      "Michael E. Mercer" <mmercer@ipass.net>
To:        Chris Lynch <lynch@cftnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trident 3D ...AGP card

Hello,

I have to do something alot of people have said to me in the past.
I have a TRIDENT AGP card and it works for me.

the thing here is to ask which version of XFree86 are you using?
I believe you must use 3.3.3.1. This of course is for your card
and X server only. As far as KDE is concerned, I have no idea.

later
Michael Mercer
mmercer@ipass.net