Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:01:31 +0900
From:      UEBAYASHI Masao <masao@nf.enveng.titech.ac.jp>
To:        sue@welearn.com.au
Cc:        jesus.monroy@usa.net, kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD Man Pages]

> >     Very incorrect. Just a few days ago I show that 15%
> >     of the online whatis(1) and man(1) records where
> >     incorrect.
> For one definition of "incorrect". What you showed does not detract
> from the point that Konrad is making.

For my studying English, I think the _trick_ is that the first word
``incorrect'' can be read as two cases.

If it was really trick, there is more stricter term of logic of
science for it, but I cannot remember it now...

Masao

---
At last my signature can be internationalized! LOL

     |-
    _|_

  -|- -|-
  /|\ /|\