Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2001 23:04:39 -0400
From:      "David A. Koran" <dak@SOLO.NET>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh RSA login faild! with keys HELP

Well, besides this PAM and OpenSSH issue, certain items that depend
upon SSLeay, notably webmin in my case, have broken SSL. Granted I'm
not sure as to the real crossover between the dependencies, but
issues keep stacking up after this recent "security" related change.
(I too upgraded the system via buildworld yesterday, same result as
most folks are reporting). I've reported the issue with webmin to the
port maintainer, but I'm just mentioning it here on stable because of
the curious relation. Anybody else notice this with any other apps?

--
   David A. Koran
   (dak@solo.net) - http://www.solo.net/~dak/