Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 1995 18:16:25 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD-current users)
Subject:   Re: CVS and FreeBSD 2.0.5/2.1/2.2

As Rodney W. Grimes wrote:

> > Does this mean that we should pass any and all 2.1 bug fixed through
> > David (or someone else), or are we allowed to performa ``obvious''
> > fixes ourselves until a final XXX-freeze date is reached?
>
> Others are *not* to commit anything to the 2.1 branch, see mail in my
> commit message, and the mail I have sent to the list.  I can tell
> from the question you did not really read my mail on this subject
> or this would have been clear.

It was not entirely clear, at least not from the message i've been
replying to.  (The commit message appeared later, and i've just
read it -- makes ~ 9 hours difference.)

That's why i have been asking -- and now it _is_ clear. :)

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/