Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2000 22:37:36 -0400
From:      Bill Vermillion <bill@bilver.wjv.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Best alternative to asp

I was just asked to bring up a web-site which has pages developed
in ASP.  Before this I successfully was able to avoid many of the
MS incantations.  I see there are ASP to PHP conversions and I'm
going to have to help the site through this.  Their alternative
is cgi.

Recommendations?   [This is a site that needs to come up now, but
later sites for this group - a coop - will have their own server
they maintain in our racks - so I can avoid that problem].

Thanks for any pointers.

Bill
--
Bill Vermillion -   bv @ wjv . com