Date:      04 Feb 98 22:40:43 +0100
From:      leifn@image.dk (Leif Neland)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP to 2 different locations.

At 04 Feb 98 06:59:06 Ash Yadav wrote regarding PPP to 2 different locations.

 AY> Folks,
 AY> Is it possible to use ppp to connect to my isp and connect to
 AY> the office . Since the
 AY> nameservers at bot locations will be different can this be
 AY> accomplished. My HAN ( home
 AY> area network ) will use the freebsd box to dialout.

Is the office connected to the internet? If so, you can use any nameserver you
want. If not, just specify both, the unreachable one will soon timeout, or even
be marked unreachable I think, so you won't see much delay.

Leif Neland
leifn@image.dk

---