Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:23:58 +0400
From:      Bykov Vladislav <envolyse@gmail.com>
To:        Anthony Jenkins <Anthony.B.Jenkins@att.net>, freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Impossible shutdown

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 07:44:35AM -0400, Anthony Jenkins wrote:
> Here's a case where my patch to implement the SystemCMOS region handler
> should help; it allows my HP Envy to power down and allows it to
> suspend/resume except the LCD backlight doesn't come back when resuming.
> Biggest problem with the patch IMHO is I'm stealing ("borrowing") from the
> real time clock (RTC) I/O region, but I don't think we have an "actual"
> FreeBSD driver for that.

Thanks, everyting works fine now. Even suspend, except my video driver
(xf86-video-intel) that goes mad, and after resume everything is laggy.

	info: [drm] Changing LVDS panel from (+hsync, -vsync) to (-hsync, -vsync)
	info: [drm] Changing LVDS panel from (-hsync, -vsync) to (+hsync, -vsync)
	error: [drm:pid1170:intel_lvds_enable] *ERROR* timed out waiting for panel to power off

By the way, I've tried all suspend types, but only this correctly resume
the system:

	/etc/rc.suspend apm 1