Date:      Sun, 07 Dec 1997 19:39:12 -0500
From:      SPike <sporkl@dti.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP/win95 probs

Hello.

	I am having trouble with my userland PPP. When I manually term to my
ISP running win95, I connect and login without trouble. ppp turns to
PPP, everything looks fine. I try and connect to any computer over the
net, and nothing happens. a "show proto" in ppp shows that I am
*sending* hundreds of IP packets and *receiving* none. Is this a known
problem, is there something I should change in my ppp.conf/.linkup
files? I am forced to use the Winbloze half of my computer (which works
when connecting to my ISP), and this sux. Using minicom to connect to
another computer works fine, so I know it is there PPP or my PPP or some
setting thereof which is the problem.
	I have not included config files because I have them on he other (Unix)
half of the computer.

	-Spike Gronim