Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 16:57:53 -0700
From:      osyjm@schizo.coe.montana.edu (Jaye Mathisen)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Jordan's new status..

On Mar 24, 11:17, "Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:
> Subject: Jordan's new status..
>    project, which my USENET Man Friday, Peter da Silva, will be
>    posting to the net (thanks, Peter, for stepping forward with that!).

This is something I've wanted to know for a long time.

How many people is Peter really?  I'm figuring 3 myself.  900 article/day
posted, member of 1609 mailing lists, answers my email in about .018 seconds,
instantly follows up to anything and everything of import in blinding speed.

--
 Jaye Mathisen, COE Systems Manager                (406) 994-4780
 410 Roberts Hall,Dept. of Computer Science