Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 2004 04:45:06 -0500
From:      Michael Grant <mg-fbsd3@grant.org>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@gumbysoft.com>
Cc:        Michael Schuh <michael.schuh@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: is it possible to mount a vinum-fs on 2 hosts?

I would love to see a cluster capable filesystem for freebsd.

I do not know if this will help your situation but I have seen people
mount the file system read/write on Host A and then mount the file
system from Host A via NFS on Host B.  This allows B to write to the
file system using A.

Michael Grant