Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:15:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SRM Help

Does anyone know how to examine the registers of other CPU's from SRM?

I've discovered that one can arbitrarily halt processors from SRM using 'stop'.
I'd like to examine the RA of teh other CPU if possible however to see where it
was.  I think I'm about ready to figure out how to walk back the stack via just
examining memory in SRM so I can get tracebacks, too.  (Sure would be nice if
gdb could talk to SRM over a serial console some day.. )