Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 1997 12:13:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Newell <mnewell@newell.arlington.va.us>
To:        Chris Shenton <chris@absinthe.i3inc.com>
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Script to send mail to all users?

It's actually a pretty trivial script; you just read each line, parse out
the first element (I used awk for that), and use Mail(1) to send the
message.

Mike

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Chris Shenton wrote:

chris> Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 11:38:46 -0500
chris> From: Chris Shenton <chris@absinthe.i3inc.com>
chris> To: isp@freebsd.org
chris> Subject: Script to send mail to all users?
chris>
chris> I'm looking for a script to send mail to all users in my /etc/passwd
chris> file; anyone got one? I'd rather plagiarize than write from scratch. :-)
chris>
chris> Thanks.
chris>

Much obliged,

Mike

| Mike Newell                          | The opinions expressed herein      |
| Affiliation:                         | are mine.  You can take them or    |
| Address:                             | leave them.  Flames to /dev/null.  |
| Mike@Newell.arlington.va.us          | http://www.newell.arlington.va.us  |
| "Peace.  It's wonderful!"  Father Divine.                                 |