Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 2015 21:45:28 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andreas Schwarz <freebsd.asc@strcmp.org>
To:        bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Crash during installworld on RPI2

On 23.08.15, bob prohaska wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 06:00:34AM +0200, Andreas Schwarz wrote:

>> Flag "M" indicates a modified source tree, do you have still old patches active?
>>

> Not knowingly. The source tree was obtained using
> svnlite checkout /usr/src
>
> and all updates were via
> svnlite update /usr/src
>
> Might it be helpful to delete the source tree and checkout again?

Not needed, to see the differences you can perform a

  "svnlite status /usr/src/"

Delete the modified files (svn update will not overwrite modified files),
and do the svn update again.

> I'm starting to wonder if a problem with the microSD card is indicated.

The output which you have posted, looks like a problem which
was reported by some other users here. It's not clear if it is
fixed or not. I was also affected, but I can't reproduce it at
the moment with current.

-asc