Date:      10 May 1998 13:11:19 -0000
From:      Jason Nordwick <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Complicated interactive port

I am making ports of GNOME and all the support libraries and binaries it
requires (too many), and I was about to do Mico (a CORBA implementation),
but there is an option to configure with Qt or Gtk  and another to
build the java front end if CUP is installed.  It would be nice to
do these as dependencies, but how could I prompt for Qt/Gtk/none and
then add it as a build dependency ?  And also prompt if they wanted
the Java frontend and then add that as another build dependency (I
think that it may actually be a run dependency) ?

Is it possible to do this ?

Thanks,
Jay
--