Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:39:59 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu (Szilveszter Adam)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, gnome@FreeBSD.ORG, sumikawa@FreeBSD.ORG, sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Proposed change in ports/www/mozilla/Makefile and friends

> Hello everybody!
>
> In the most recent version of ports/www/mozilla/Makefile we have the line:
>
> post-build:
>         @cd ${WRKSRC} && ${SETENV} ${MAKE_ENV} ${GMAKE} BUILD_MODULES=psm
>
> However, this hack does not seem to be necessary any more (certainly not
> under 0.9.1 and later but as I recall under 0.9 either), instead
> one should add
>
> --enable-crypto
>
> to the CONFIGURE_ARGS and "Just Push Play", it will DTRT.
>
> This has the added bonus of making build times shorter in some cases...
>
> This also seems to pertain to ports/www/mozilla-headers and mozilla+ipv6.
> (Maintainers Cc:-d)

Thank you for pointing out. I'll look into this, though it may not
happen immediately, because I've tired to use my workstation as a
mozilla buildbox. Currently I'm finishing final 4-STABLE 0.9.1 build
and shortly after that it will be committed, because I want to push
the damn thing out of the door as soon as possible.

-Maxim