Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 1997 08:49:13 -0500
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@luke.pmr.com>
Subject:   What's the magic to enable tcpblast?

I have noticed that I can no longer run tcpblast between my systems.
I always get (to my systems with newer releases of FreeBSD):

tcpblast connect:: Connection refused

Is there some security restriction that I can loosen up on that
will enable tcpblast to run?  BTW, to my old system (2.1-STABLE
circa 1995) tcpblast still works.

Thanks,
--
Bob Willcox	       Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made
bob@luke.pmr.com       President should on no account be allowed to do the job.