Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 1997 10:12:34 -0800
From:      "Dan Busarow" <dan@cedb.dpcsys.com>
To:        "Michael P. Deslippe" <tensbum@ix.netcom.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Configuring ed1

On Jan 24,  3:46am, Michael P. Deslippe wrote:
> When I originally setup FreeBSD, I configured ed1 with host and domain
> information.  Since that time I've changed the registered domain name and
> made the changes to the sysconfig file, but ed1 remains programmed with the
> original information, where do I go to change the network information I
> programmed into ed1?

All that ed1 is "programmed" with is its IP address.  If you have already
changed host and domain name in /etc/sysconfig then edit /etc/hosts
and change the names there too.

Dan

 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com