Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2012 14:55:13 +0100
From:      Stuart Walsh <stu@ipng.org.uk>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with self-built XEN kernel config

Hi,

I'm trying to get FreeBSD working on my VPS, and have been following
these instructions:
http://wiki.prgmr.com/mediawiki/index.php/FreeBSD_as_a_DomU with some
success.  The kernel this person has built works for me, but when I
try to build my own and boot it in pv-grub, i get:

can only boot x86 32 PAE kernels, not xen-3.0-x86_32
Error 13: Invalid or unsupported executable format

The kernel I built was a copy of XEN from 9-stable and has "options
PAE" in the config.

Does anyone have any idea why this kernel wont boot?

Thanks and regards,

Stuart