Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 1996 22:59:01 +0700
From:      Eka Kelana <eka@werty.wasantara.net.id>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Need Advice

Hi...

  I'm a new comer in Unix Programming and still in an effort to figure out
the Unix system. I'm especially interested in the internal structure, design
and  implementation of BSD Socket (including the TCP/IP) in Unix kernel. I
currently use FreeBSD to learn the Socket and TCP/IP code. But unfortunately
I do not have any books to which I can  refer to understand the code. Is
there anybody here who can help me to find such books? Please, if you
suggest me to use a book, tell me the title, the author, price and a brief
description of the book's contents and also tell me how I could get the book.

Thank's,

Eka K.
Student of Telkom High School of Technology.
Radio St. D. Kolot
BD, Id
Phone: 62-022-303421