Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:52:15 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        Loic Mahe' <mahe@twam.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and sendmail

Hey there,

I know this probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but you might
want to take a look at using Postfix.  (/usr/ports/mail/postfix).  I
found it to be a lot more effective than sendmail especially over a
dialup and it doesn't do annoying things like dialup if you check the
mailq.

:)

Cheers,
Marc