Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:42:25 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0.0-19990105-SNAP install problems.

#define quoting(Joao Carlos Mendes Luis)
//   Yesterday I tried to install 3.0.0-19990105-SNAP at home, and had
// some problems.
//
// 1) It could not recognize my distributions files at the DOS
// partition.  I've done this lots of times, so the probability of human
// error is small (although possible).  Is there any name convention
// change in the directory structure (not reflected in the install docs)?
// Or maybe a problem with VFAT and mixed case names ?

This part has been already solved.  It is the problem described in the
ERRATA.TXT file.  Maybe this snap was not "current" enough to have the
problem fixed already.  :)

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis            M.Sc. Student
jonny@jonny.eng.br                 Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro