Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 1997 13:43:48 -0400
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ricardo_N=FA=F1ez?=" <rinunez@telcel.net.ve>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD and Freeware RDBMS

Dear Gentlemen,

I want to know if thereīs a Freeware Relational DataBase Management System
which could be installed in FreeBSD and had the following characteristics:

- Multiuser (at least one superuser which can write and all the other
people who can read the database)
- Could store around 10 GBytes of information or more.
- SHOULD be stable. Donīt lose information frequently.
- DONīT have to have a quick response time -> Could be a slow RDBMS.

I know Iīm asking for too much, but Iīm an optimistic guy.     ;-)

Do you know where else could I search to find out a Freeware RDBMS which
ran in FreeBSD with those characteristics?

Yours faithfully,

Ricardo Núņez