Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:54:46 +0100
From:      Michael Moll <mmoll@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-toolchain@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   lang/ruby2* build failure on arm

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

Hello,

first, sorry for cross-posting this to arm and toolchain, but I'm unsure
in which direction this will go... please CC me, as I'm not subscribed
to any of the both lists.

In r384323 (ports) swills@ fixed the build of the lang/ruby2* ports,
however, on a recent CURRENT on armv6hf I'm getting:
checking for setjmp type... configure: error: _setjmp is not available

Reverting that change leads to a working Ruby, so the question here is:
Which OSVERSION did bring in that change? I'm suspecting the LLVM 3.7
import, but have no further data to back this claim.

Any hints?
--=20
Michael Moll

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf