Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 21:17:14 -0700
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   How long does it take for a port to get checked in?

Hi,

	I recently submitted a port (PR 28707) and I have not seen any action
on it or received any mail about it since.  This was 1 week ago.  I'm sure you
folks
are quite overworked but I'm wondering how long it will take for this to get
into
the system.  I'm hoping to be able to get a bunch of people using this port in
the next week and it would be a lot better if it were in the ports repository
first.

Thanks,
George