Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:07:37 +0200
From:      Michel Schwab <michel.schwab@tpn.ch>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PopTop (pptp) and DHCP Server

Hi,

I have a question and how a can sovled my problem.

Installed form the Port:
- POPTOP
- DHCP Server

Now, i have a external connection with PPTP (poptop) in the freebsd i
see tun0 active, that very good.
But now send the end of the tunnel hardware (a AccessPoint whith dhcp
relay) DHCP Request over the Tunnel, but nothing will be answerd.

For me it's clear, that the DHCP Server listing only on the Hardware
Interface but not on a "virtuel" Tunnel (tun0).
When i start dhcpd manuell with ->  dhcpd tun0 will not work

Have everyone a quick/dirty solution for this?

Many thanks
Michel

PS: Sorry for my bad english....